Hello lovelies! It’s been awhile. I have been nominated for the award by the wonder Holly of Nutfreenerd. Thank you very much! I have already done this a few times so I’m not going to nominate more people but I’ll answer the questions!
- What author have you read the most books by? That would be a tie between JK Rowling and Cassandra Clare both at 7, I think. Or Mary Pope Osborne who wrote the magic tree house children’s series. I read a lot of those. Are we counting children’s books? Because Dr. Seuss, Rhonald Dahl and Robert Munsch were my childhood. I read pretty much everything they put out. One of those people.
- Where is your favorite place to read? I love reading outside on this little bench on my deck in the summer. In the winter it has to be in my bed in a blanket nest so it’s all warm.
- What is your favorite thing about blogging? Being able to get my thoughts out on books and hear what other people think about it.
- Coffee or tea? Coffee.
- Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate, always chocolate.
- If you had to choose only three books to bring with you to an empty island, which ones would they be? Why do you do this to me?! Oh gosh, ok: Inkheart by Cornelia Funke, Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder, and A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray. None of those are stand alones. Darn.
- Which fictional character from a book would you most like to date? William Herondale. Hands down.
- Who is your favorite actor? How about actress? Johnny Depp and Jennifer Lawrence.
- What is your favorite season? Summer.
- Do you prefer to read paper books or electronic books on an ereader? Paper books!
- Which book do you think is the most underrated? I definitely answered this question in a book challenge and my answer was really long. You can go read that if you wish, (here), but to be short I had two books. One I wished more people would read, The Falconer’s Knot by Mary Hoffman, and one lots of people have read and lots of people love to hate though it doesn’t deserve all the bad things, Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. I have a long rant about the second part. You’re all freaking mindless sheep. Before it was decided it was cool to hate, everyone loved it. Stop. Form your own opinions, people! And the movie does not equal the book!
That it all! Thanks again Holly! Concession session, I have not read any farther into Dreams of Gods and Monster, I don’t know when that’s going to get done but it will! Eventually! I can’t even say I’ve been really busy, I have been busy and a lot of stuff has been going on, but I have had time to read and I’ve just slept really.
Bye all! Kisses