Hello again! So Tanya of Read. Run. Study. also nominated me for the Liebster Award. Thank you very, very much! This post is going to be briefer then the first one so if you aren’t sure what this award is, pretty much it is for up-in-coming blogs. I’m not going to nominate any more people simply because I am out of bloggers I follow with less than 500 followers themselves. I will answer the questions though! So let’s get started.
- When and why did you start blogging, and what keeps you going?
I started blogging because of a school assignment and then I read Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare and none of my friends had finished it yet so I started a blog to rant about it. When I started this blog I didn’t expect people to read it but I’m so happy that people do and I just love it when someone tells me they are going to go pick up a book I talked about.
- What are you looking forward to this fall? (Doesn’t have to be book or blog related)
I am going into my final year of high school and I am actually excited for that. I dearly miss my friends. Dance classes are starting again for me, I am competing in a duathlon (running and biking race) and Halloween. I love Halloween.
- What are you currently reading?
The Hunchback of Notre Dame by Victor Hugo. I am on the 2nd chapter and it’s really slow. But I know it will pick up and I will love it.
- Name five of your favorite stand alone books.
Of the top of my head: The Falconer’s Knot by Mary Hoffman, Entwined by Heather Dixion, Tiger Lily by Jodi L Anderson, Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein, and To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- Name five of your favorite book series.
The Infernal Devices and The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare, PJO by Rick Riordan, A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray, and Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor.
- Name five of your favorite TV shows.
Not sure about favourite but these are the ones come to mind: Community, SYTYCD, What Not To Wear, Lie to Me, TVD, For Rent
- What fictional character would you be most interested in meeting? Why?
My immediate reaction is Tessa Grey for The Infernal Devices because she would be really interesting to have a conversation with, but I would really like to meet Gandalf because he might take me on a cool adventure. So going to have to say Gandalf.
- If you could be any animal, what would it be and why?
Wolf. They’re really social and pack orientated and they can be gentle but also really fierce when they need to be.
- What would you do with $1 million dollars (or the equivalent in your currency)?
1) Vacation to a sunny beach! 2) Books 3) I would probably be boring and save most of because I’m starting University soon and that’s expensive. 4) if I have anything left, shoes, clothing and more books.
- Choose and answer one question the ones that Lauren or Lizzie asked. (Describe your favorite breakfast.) Breakfast is my favourite meal! Realistic, normal breakfast? Fruit Smoothie and a coffee with a dash of milk and 2 sugar cubes. Fantasy breakfast? When I was in Montréal we were staying at a hotel down the street from a small bakery. Our breakfast was fresh-out-of-the-over chocolate crescents. Then when I was in PEI my mom and I went to a farmers market and got some to die for fresh fruit. In Nova Scotia I believe, I stayed at a B&B where the lady made home-made hot chocolate with cream and cocoa and maple syrup. Jumping back to the west coast when I was visiting my cousins and they had a bunch of wild berry bushes on their property. All those things together with some peach yogurt.
That it everything! Thank you again to Tanya! Bye Lovelies. Kisses.