Hey guys, welcome to thoughts with Lizzie!
Ok I’m an utterly horrid for this! So I’m going to talk about it so maybe I won’t feel quite so bad about it. I’m pretty much an expert procrastinator. Yesterday I searched up the universities nursing website and made a list of the courses I need to take in first year university… A YEAR AND A HALF FROM NOW. And I didn’t just make the list, I colour coded it! And my logic for justifying doing this was “I’ll need to do it eventually, I just getting it done sooner! It’s totally productive!” And then because of my family being my family, my mom and younger brother joined me and helped me select university options because they didn’t want to do work either!
Things I need to get done:
- Spanish booklet
- Research Cuba
- Memorize 6 quotes from Macbeth including “Tomorrow” speech
- Finish writing a script
- Biology!!!! (missing 5 bio classes in a row = terrible!)
- Memorize 50 English terms
- Memorize drama script
Other things I did instead of doing my homework:
- useless Spanish homework that isn’t for marks and isn’t due (namely emailing my pen-pal)
- designed 3 tattoos (none of which I can get until I’m 18, regardless I’m proud of this one because normally I can’t draw)
- watched the Catching Fire trailer…3 times
- watched assorted YouTube videos that popped up after the trailer
- pondered life
- planned my future including how I would decorate my future apartment and what kind of shoes I would wear
- went for a run
- cleaned my room and the kitchen and the desk at which I work (So I could work because I can’t work in a messy environment, that’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it)
- set up iTunes on my new laptop and transfered all my music then made playlists
- had a dance party in my room
- laid down on the floor with my feet in the air and decided feet were incredably weird
- talked to my friend about how bad my procrastination is
- did laundry
- and then wrote a blog about me being a horrible procrastinator.
So yeah. Hopefully I’m not the only one.